Sonntag, 12. August 2012

nuclear blast pt. I: agnostic front

a long time ago (two months i believe) i placed a pre-order over at nuclear blast records for the new nile record. along with this i ordered a few more records. usually i make one big post including all the records i got but this time i'm just too fucking lazy for that, so i'm going to split this post up into three parts.
here is number one featuring:

agnostic front - my life, my way
i don't really like agnostic front's old stuff. i know about their impact on hardcore and their undeniable value for the world wide hardcore scene but the music never really grabbed me. but the last three records (another voice, warriors and this one) are real scorchers! so after i picked the new nile album i looked around and nuclear blast had "my life, my way" still in stock.
i love this record. can't get the melody of "city streets" out of my head :)


lovely presentation! i found the following pressing information:
1st press: 800 clear blue - 150 white - 100 green - 100 red
2nd press: 300 clear