Donnerstag, 6. August 2015

human animal / wreckage - split 7"

human animal was on my radar since their 'dark days' 7" from 2012. it really took me by surprise and their catchy but yet heavy way of hardcore was absolutely up my alley. last year they came around with a split 7" shared with additional time from germany. these songs however, were a little bit of a let down. not real bad but not as good as 'dark days'.
from that point on i was waiting for another release. preferably a full length record. well, they did come around with a new output but unfortunately not with the desired full length but with another split 7". suddenly my interest died down a little bit and i said to myself to grab a copy whenever the time was right.
2014 passed by and so did a good half of the current year and i finally stepped up and ordered this record together with the new earth crisis 7" from per koro. per koro didn't list it as coloured vinyl and that put me off first. after i checked the pressing info on discogs and realised that there was only coloured vinyl pressed for this release, i let go of all my worries.
there was one little thrilling detail to be revealed, though. the record was pressed on three colour-ways. the most limited on coke bottle clear and white and clear blue vinyl out of 200 copies each. it turned out to be the white version, which is the better one in my book. the human animal part is as good as i hoped it to be. great stuff! give us a full length, guys! the wreckage part is more of the same but solid. check it out here. head2wall records. 2014.