Sonntag, 15. November 2015

turmoil - anchor

not long ago jake was writing about his copy of turmoil's 'anchor' 7" and how his children go crazy to the music, haha. well, after that it came to my mind that i have to write about it myself, because i have a copy sitting on my shelf since last year's february. so here it is. picking up turmoil releases is always a no-brainer to me when they cross my path.
as this 7" was released on century media and this is a german label, it was relatively easy for me to obtain this for a very good price. copies pop up every once in a while on the bay and this is where i got this sucker from. music-wise this baby is really a strong pack. four songs of that typical heavy and slightly chaotic metallic hardcore.
'killing today for a better tomorrow' and 'staring back' were also featured on 1999's album 'the process of' later on, but check out the complete release, anyway. the cover photo is good hardcore standard. the pressing came on two colours, i believe. black vinyl and white vinyl. unfortunately i couldn't find any pressing information on the net. century media. 1997.