Sonntag, 18. März 2012

first posting + first record (misery index)

hello to anyone who is interested...

so, this my blog. i don't really know why i want to do this. maybe it's my love for music and nice packaging. i'm not into vinyl for long (since last year october or so). my girlfriend had a lot of vinyl records since she was a child but no player to listen to them. so we bought one and that was it for me. i bought my first record and i fell in love immediately :) so, with this blog i wanna show the interested reader my stuff and satisfy my obsession for these plastic discs.

this one here was my first record. "misery index - heirs to thievery" is really a killer one. i don't know any of their previous stuff but if it's as good as this record, i should definitely check it out :) i picked it up at saturn in hamburg (they have a good sorted metal vinyl corner, but a bit pricey)
it's pressed on clear orange vinyl + a download card!